This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ncftp's lls requiring /bin/more
- From: "Brandon Saxe" <brandonsaxe at msn dot com>
- To: "Greg Matheson" <lang at ms dot chinmin dot edu dot tw>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 07:47:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: ncftp's lls requiring /bin/more
- References: <20020929112901.A1895@ms>
fyi: more comes with the latest cygwin setup.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Matheson" <email@example.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 11:29 PM
Subject: ncftp's lls requiring /bin/more
> Another ncftp peculiarity is lls, which won't work because it
> requires /usr/bin/more.
> The manual says you can set the environmental variable, $PAGER,
> but that didn't work for me.
> I forced lls to work by linking /bin/less to /bin/more.
> Greg Matheson Failed to turn my reluctant students into
> Chinmin College language learners, but it did wonders for my
> fitness program.
> Taiwan Penpals Archive <URL: http://penpals.chinmin.edu.tw/>
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html