This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Configuring ssmtp and mutt: my name instead of WinXP account in the from line?
- From: Jens Schuessler <jgs at trash dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 03:45:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Configuring ssmtp and mutt: my name instead of WinXP account in the from line?
- References: <20020928095925.GB1392@D90V2D0J>
* U-D90V2D0Jchj <email@example.com> [28-09-02 11:59]:
> This is a very simple question to put, how do I configure ssmtp and mutt
> so that I get "Christian Jönsson" <firstname.lastname@example.org> when sending
> e-mail with mutt/ssmtp/cygwin/WinXP instead of U-D90V2D0J\\chj which is
> taken from the environment variables I guess...
Add a line like this to your muttrc:
my_hdr From: Christian Jönssoni <email@example.com>
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html