This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup window size: a suggestion
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:07:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: Setup window size: a suggestion
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 05:56:51PM -0400, Garth Dahlstrom wrote:
>I'm pretty useless when it comes to building stuff at a command
>I gave getting from CVS and building it a go... I've had a bunch
>of headaches, I have no idea what packages I need to build it
>(since I didn't install everything), I figured out for sure you
>can't use GCC 3.2, had to downgrade... btw, try searching for
>C++ compiler error in ht/dig (bye-bye +'s).
>I tried the instructions at also:
>I got as far as running bootstrap.sh and I get this
>Can't find /usr/autotool/devel/bin/aclocal, which I have no idea
>what package to install for... btw, is there a tool that I can use
>to find out which package to install for command 'x'?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html