This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Beginner- need help in understanding
- From: Ashish Mehta <ashnehu at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 20:36:30 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Beginner- need help in understanding
My purpose is to read few files from floopy ,
whihc uses ext2 filesystem .I have a laptop and it has
already installed two OS - win 98 and win 2000.
If I install this tool under win2000, then still can I
access my windows 2000 environment? if yes then how ?
I tried to read your FAQ and also gone through
archives, but I have not found the sepeicfic answer
for this question.
I first time came across this tool, so could you
please clarify this doubts
(1) IS there any simple way to read this files from
ext2 filesystem under windows 2000 environement ?
(2) If I install sygwin and then just set the proper
path, then what I need to do to read files from my
Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, Yahoo! TV.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html