This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing gettext.m4
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:39:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: Missing gettext.m4
- References: <3D93982C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 04:28:44PM -0700, Doru Carastan wrote:
> I am getting automake errors complaining about AM_GNU_GETTEXT.
> aclocal: configure.in: 91: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library
> Is there any special reason why gettext.m4 is not installed?
Yes, because it is in gettext-devel:
$ zcat /etc/setup/gettext-devel.lst.gz | fgrep gettext.m4
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html