This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: maybe a stupid question: mail relay?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago <marcos at it dot uc3m dot es>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:05:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: maybe a stupid question: mail relay?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> Is there a way in cygwin to do a mail relay to another localhost?
Another host with mailserver?
> Where can I find documentation on it? Not docs on installing, I know there
> are HOWTO's in cygwin for mail programs installation, just on this issue.
There is the ssmtp package available to deliver to a mailserver, there is
Exim (mailserver) available to deliver mail to mailboxes (no POP3 included).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html