This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is there a command for creating shortcuts on the desktop?
- From: Michael A Chase <mchase at ix dot netcom dot com>
- To: luke dot kendall at cisra dot canon dot com dot au, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:35:18 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
- Subject: Re: Is there a command for creating shortcuts on the desktop?
- References: <20020925044113.347EE57D1@ivory.research.canon.com.au>
On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:41:14 +1000 (EST) email@example.com wrote:
> I've been doing things like creating template files, finding where
> Cygwin is installed via Cygpath, and modifying the template with sed
> and copying it to the appropriate user desktop directory.
> I don't suppose there's an existing command for doing this?
** I normally forward private questions to the appropriate mail list. **
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Give a hobbit a fish and he eats fish for a day.
Give a hobbit a ring and he eats fish for an age.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html