ada binary for cygwin

I have build an ada compiler on cygwin using cygwin
branch of gcc-3.2.  The original bootstrap was done
a few months ago using a native PC version of GNAT.
I forget the details but they were posted to the list
back then.  I have no real interest in ada, but do use
it for testing gcc.

The only real use for it is to use it as a bootstrap
compiler for your own build of gnat.  Just untar it
anywhere, pop it in your path and away you go.

If you REALLY want it, I have uploaded it to
http://www.geocities.com/billingd2002/gnat/
Please don't download it unless you want it, as
geocities only allow about one download a day.
The site goes down for a while when the download
the download limit is exceeded.  I will leave it
up for a few days, then blow it away.

Built using the following, from cygwin branch of gcc-3.2
CVS on pentium3.  I have had some problems trying the same
on my pentium4 desktop.

#!/bin/sh
export PATH=/usr/local/gcc-3_2/bin:/usr/bin

/usr/local/src/gcc-3.2c/configure \
    --prefix=/usr/local/gcc-3_2 \
    --enable-threads=posix \
    --enable-languages=ada \
    --disable-sjlj-exceptions \
    --enable-nls \
    --without-included-gettext \
    --disable-shared > configure.log 2>&1

make bootstrap-lean > build.log 2>&1 || exit
(cd gcc; make gnatlib_and_tools >> ../build.log 2>&1 )