This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: limit for # of items created with "new" ?
- From: "Eric M. Monsler" <emonsler at beamreachnetworks dot com>
- To: Hans Horn <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:48:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: limit for # of items created with "new" ?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hans Horn wrote:
When this happens, the bash shell complains :
*** mount version mismatch detected - 0xA820/0x1B.
You have multiple copies of cygwin1.dll on your system.
Search for cygwin1.dll using the Windows Start->Find/Search facility
and delete all but the most recent version. The most recent version
reside in x:\cygwin\bin, where 'x' is the drive on which you have
installed the cygwin distribution.
Have you read and tried the above?
It could be that your problem is exactly what the error message is
saying, two versions of cygwin1.dll in the system.
If you have done so, sorry for stating the obvious.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html