This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: The -a options no longer accessible in gcc 3.2?
- From: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- To: wirawan0 at softhome dot net
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:30:58 +0100
- Subject: RE: The -a options no longer accessible in gcc 3.2?
- Reply-to: Danny Smith <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>
>I tried out the new gcc 3.2 from cygwin's website. But when I tried to
> generate the basic block information (-a options), cc1plus screams:
> unrecognized option `-a'. Why is this? Is it because this profiling is
> turned off, somehow?
Enable basic program profiling code with:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html