This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:28:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Lost /bin/latex?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Am I going crazy, or has my computer lost /bin/latex? For some reason I
recall using tetex to process latex documents. However, now that I've
looked, I can't find /bin/latex.exe. It's not even part of the tetex
package. Anyone else have that problem?
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html