This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: man2html problem
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: "Paul D. DeRocco" <pderocco at ix dot netcom dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:52:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: man2html problem
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Paul D. DeRocco wrote:
> I'd like to convert all the man files to HTML, since man is so wretched, but
> all I get is "GNU tbl requires GNU troff." Although I don't find troff
> mentioned as a package name in Cygwin setup, there's a troff command already
> in /bin. What's wrong?
Before you invest the effort, try pinfo.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html