This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Anyone got the GTK+ libs precompiled static for windows?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:38:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Anyone got the GTK+ libs precompiled static for windows?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 05:34:05PM -0700, Thomas wrote:
>I need the GTK+ libs precompiled static for windows..
>if u got it please mail me or reply to the mailing list..
This is off-topic for this mailing list. Please use cygwin-xfree.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html