This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc specs file format
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 21:03:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: gcc specs file format
- References: <NEBBKHCFDGIGIJEHDJFCCEJEEBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Sep 21, 2002 at 10:51:40AM -0700, Paul D. DeRocco wrote:
>The GNUPro Compiler Tools document mentions this file, and the
>gcc -dumpspecs option shows me what's in it. But where is its format
>documented? It's quite incomprehensible on its own.
In the gcc info file: "info gcc" .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html