This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I can't run my make-file
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: "melba selco" <melbamelbamelba at hotmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:32:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: I can't run my make-file
- References: <F206h4VGXTnKPBYT1tO0000a092@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Thursday 19 September 2002 08:44, melba selco wrote:
> When i write
> make <filename>
> there is an error...
> make: cc: Command not found
Install gcc and symlink it to cc, or fix the makefile.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html