This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Script to emulate ldd
- From: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- To: Cygwin-L <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:37:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: Script to emulate ldd
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Matt Swift wrote:
I wanted this very thing the other day! Thanks, Matt.
Attached is a bash script that emulates the ldd(1) utility. Enjoy.
My only complaint is that it should give usage (or demand --help) when
you run it without arguments.
I vote that this be added to Cygwin. Binutils, perhaps?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html