This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Invisible link?
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "John Carlyle- Clarke" <john dot cc at europlacer dot co dot uk>,"Cygwin List \(E-mail\)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:08:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: Invisible link?
- References: <A25942DDD06FC94E8AF6AF0B4CD6D60F0A7805@prime.europlacer.net>
John Carlyle- Clarke wrote:
> Darn -- figured it out about 10 seconds after I hit send. It was of course a
mount. I unmounted, created an empty /usr/lib and
> then remounted, and now it shows in the folder listing. Sorry about that.
WARNING! This is inadvisable! Imagine... some Cygwin binary tarballs installing
stuff into /lib, others into /usr/lib, depending on configuration and how the
package works. Ditto /bin and /usr/bin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html