This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: scrolling through buffer in cygwin.bat shell
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Crittenden David-QDC001 <brent dot crittenden at motorola dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:44:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: scrolling through buffer in cygwin.bat shell
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Crittenden David-QDC001 wrote:
> Is is possible to map the keys shift-page up and shift-page down to scroll
> through the buffer of the cygwin shell?
> I have seen references to the rxvt app on the mailing lists, but I think
> this is used with an xserver.
> I am running cygwin on w2k with cygwin version 1.3.12-4.
> Thank you in advance,
> Brent Crittenden
Unlike xterm, rxvt can run under both X11 and MS Windows. Try it. ;-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Water molecules expand as they grow warmer" (C) Popular Science, Oct'02, p.51
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html