Re: Open bash at the current explorer directory?

Hi,

Here is an alternative that has also been posted before, that also
works when it's a disk drive rather than a directory. Does
this work any better for you? (Both work fine for me on W2K SP3)

/John Vincent

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\rxvtHere]
@="r&xvtHere"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\rxvtHere\command]
@="C:\\CYGWIN\\BIN\\rxvt.exe -sr -ut -tn rxvt -bg black -fg grey -fn \"Courier-16\" -sl 2000 -e /usr/bin/bash --login -i -c \"cd '%1';echo '%1';exec bash --rcfile ~/.profile -i\""

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell\rxvtHere]
@="r&xvtHere"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Drive\shell\rxvtHere\command]