This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Setup 220.127.116.11 Hangs during "Install from Local Directory"
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: John Carlyle- Clarke <john dot cc at europlacer dot co dot uk>
- Cc: "Cygwin List (E-mail)" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:32:06 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: RE: Setup 18.104.22.168 Hangs during "Install from Local Directory"
On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, John Carlyle- Clarke wrote:
> This problem seems to occur when the setup program tries to access a file for writing for which it does not have permission.
Well, is there a chance you know also the name of the file. And is it
really a single file or a directory ? Please, describe your problem along
with any observations you have made, do not miss anything. We do not have
the ability to read peoples mind, though some people think that we do :))
Btw have you tried a snapshot of setup.exe ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html