This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "David A. Cobb" <superbiskit at cox dot net>
- To: Cygwin Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:20:42 -0400
- Subject: gcc versions
- Organization: CoxNet User
- Reply-to: Cygwin Discussion <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I have gcc-3.2-1 as my "normal" CC. Just in case, I also have "gcc2"
It really is a PITA to have Setup keep suggesting I revert "gcc" to the
"production(?)'" version of 2.95..-12. Now that "gcc2" captures the
version 2.95 stable version, it would be very desirable to have
setup.ini changed to advance "3.2" to the [current] status of "gcc".
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.
Life is too short to tolerate crappy software.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html