This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebase under ME (modphp4 broken)
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:37:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: rebase under ME (modphp4 broken)
- References: <DF08E278E10FC14F87CE7E802ABFD04BF01934@EXCHANGE01.air2web.com><20020714131543.GN2372@tishler.net> <3D844ABF.115A1E1C@wapme-systems.de>
On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 10:54:24AM +0200, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Jason Tishler wrote:
> > Note that apache should *not* be distributed with any rebase since
> > it is not an official Cygwin package.
> yep, I know. But can you give me an other option how to rebase the
> depending DLLs on the installted machine?!
> I thought you guys would have packaged rebase already to the core
> distro of Cygwin?
See my next post...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html