This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ADMINISTRIVIA] bypassing the cygwin mailing list spam blocker
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:49:05 -0400
- Subject: [ADMINISTRIVIA] bypassing the cygwin mailing list spam blocker
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
I wanted to state again, that, except in certain special circumstances,
the spam blocker will not be invoked on email from you if you are
subscribed to the mailing list. So, if you are being blocked due to RBL
checks or questionable subjects or message body, then subscribing will
solve that problem.
If you'd rather not see cygwin email traffic on the account that you use
to send messages, then subscribe to the cygwin-allow address by sending
This will allow you to send email without actually being subscribed.
Please do not send me personal email with cygwin questions.
Use the resources at http://cygwin.com/ .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html