This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cvs cygwin1.dll
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:58:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: cvs cygwin1.dll
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 09:09:37AM +0000, Guy Harrison wrote:
>I can't seem to figure out how to set a breakpoint in sigproc.cc without
>recompiling make with debug. Any hints?
Just attach to the running process and set a breakpoint.
Alternatively, use the "dll" command to load cygwin1.dll and then set
a breakpoint on a *line number*.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html