This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Beginnings of a patch: /etc/hosts
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Warren Young <warren at etr-usa dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:26:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Beginnings of a patch: /etc/hosts
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On another note, I'm not sure why you were checking for the presence of
> the windows files. We could still create dangling symlinks if they are
> missing, which will allow the files to be created by editing/saving the
Sorry, misread your script. Please disregard this.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95. Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html