This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
OT Re: Beginnings of a patch: /etc/hosts
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:14:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: OT Re: Beginnings of a patch: /etc/hosts
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> As you may know, I don't subscribe to that "Use the Source, Duke"
> business. If one must understand the internal workings of a thing just
> to use it, it's not very good technology. It virtually negates the
> concept of automation!
Used to be all drivers had to be mechanics...
(sorry, couldn't resist) :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95. Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html