This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:18:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
- References: <6526481A986CD51189C30002A52C969704B89F32@Esealnt862.al.sw.ericsson.se> <017701c259ae$b9fafb10$5a1fd693@e0002a532928c> <3D7F75E2.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 09:57:06AM -0700, Shankar Unni wrote:
>Nenad Antic wrote:
>>Interesting... a virus in the diff file. I wasn't aware viruses
>> like that even existed... ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange is
>> working hard. :-)
>Can we add ScanMail into the SPAM filter :-)?
Hmm. I see the smiley but maybe I can do this. I will check.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html