This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What is the porformance lost running cygwin?
- From: "J. Scott Edwards" <sedwards at xmission dot com>
- To: Ming Deng <mingd at oeone dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:42:35 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: What is the porformance lost running cygwin?
Could you give an example of what is slow? Do you mean compared with
running the command under DOS? I have been using cygwin for over a year
and I haven't noticed any significant problems.
On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Ming Deng wrote:
> I noticed it is pretty slow running commands in bash under cygwin, could
> someone tell us what is the cause, how slow is expected?
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html