This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:42:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocki ng setting.
- References: <6526481A986CD51189C30002A52C969704B89F32@Esealnt862.al.sw.ericsson.se> <017701c259ae$b9fafb10$5a1fd693@e0002a532928c>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 06:17:29PM +0200, Nenad Antic wrote:
>Interesting... a virus in the diff file. I wasn't aware viruses like that
>existed... ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange is working hard. :-)
Yeah, irritating isn't it?
I think that sources.redhat.com may have contracted the "block email from
ONSITESERVER-SA@On-Site-Solutions.com" virus. We'll have to wait and
see if that is the case, I guess.
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "System Attendant" <ONSITESERVER-SA@On-Site-Solutions.com>
>Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 4:18 PM
>Subject: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found or matched file blocking setting.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html