Re: What happened with your forms processing idea?

Steve Kelly wrote:

We are struggling with the decisions related to wether or not to
          go ahead with our plans to purchase an OCR and forms
          scanning solution.
This has to be the subtlest and most obscure bit of SPAM I've ever seen. I can't even figure out what the heck the fellow's trying to flog here..

:-)
--
Shankar.