EXPTOOLS (RE: Screen?)

John Perry wrote:
>     I apologize for all the questions but I'm trying to get my old
> Unix environment set up under Cygwin so if I'm asking too many question
> please feel free to tell me. Anyway I was wondering if there was a port
> for the "screen" program (multiple virtual terminals)?

The version of SCREEN is a little older (1.3.11), but I noticed
that Lucent/Bell Labs is now including Cygwin ports in their
distributions of EXPTOOLS. This may be of use in setting up your
environment.

The "world-wide" site (for those that aren't paying for support)
is: http://www.bell-labs.com/project/wwexptools/

I haven't actually tried their Cygwin ports (I didn't know they
existed until recently), but it might be worth a look...

-Jerry Williams (gsw@agere.com)