This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Glob() and/or nftw() needed
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Fred_Smith at computrition dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:43:07 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Glob() and/or nftw() needed
On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 Fred_Smith@computrition.com wrote:
> I'm in need of a glob() and nftw() for porting some Linux code.
> Before I roll up my sleeves and write my own, can anyone point me to where
> I can find them?
> Since this is a closed-source app (speak to my management about it, not me)
> I need something LGPL or less restrictive.
You may wish to check any of the BSD distributions available. And this is
OT for this mailing list.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html