This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Glob() and/or nftw() needed
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:03:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Glob() and/or nftw() needed
- References: <85256C2F.00838AE3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 07:57:02PM -0400, Fred_Smith@computrition.com wrote:
>Sorry, I posted this the other day with a totally bogus subject. Allow
>me to post it once more with hopes someone who didn't read it the other
>day will be able to help me this time.
I read it but I was hoping I wouldn't have to say what I'm about to say.
>I'm in need of a glob() and nftw() for porting some Linux code.
>Before I roll up my sleeves and write my own, can anyone point me to
>where I can find them?
>Since this is a closed-source app (speak to my management about it, not
>me) I need something LGPL or less restrictive.
I'm sorry but if you are looking for non-cygwin software, especially if
it can't be GPLed, then this is really not the mailing list for this
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html