This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Can bash log to a text file?
- From: "Vince Mounts" <vince at mounts dot cc>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 00:00:23 -0400
- Subject: Can bash log to a text file?
- Reply-to: "Vince Mounts" <vince at mounts dot cc>
Is there some way to get bash to log all of its input and output to a file?
I looked through man and info but if it was there I missed it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html