Re: syslog and win98 - where?

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 01:20:00AM -0700, nfudd@speed-test.net wrote:

>> >Thanks!  This should be documented better.. :-)
>>
>> Documentation patches are gratefully accepted.
>>
>> cgf
>
>Would you be interested in a Wiki documentation effort?
>http://twiki.org/

I'd be interested in people providing traditional documentation patches
for "peer review" just like every other GNU-style project in the world.

Having random cygwin users updating documentation without checks and
balances is a prospect too frightening to consider.  Just as a for
example, I can easily imagine someone adding a section dealing with how
to update the cygwin mount table via regtool...

cgf