This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Postgres] initdb - does it ever finish?!?
- From: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 15:40:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Postgres] initdb - does it ever finish?!?
- References: <02Sep6.email@example.com><20020906172515.GI1964@tishler.net><02Sep6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 09:14:29PM +0200, email@example.com wrote:
> On 06 Sep 2002, Jason Tishler <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Did you install cygipc? Did you start ipc-daemon? Did you read the
> > README?
> Not yet, I was too busy reading the html docs.
> > http://www.tishler.net/jason/software/postgresql/postgresql-7.2.2.README
> I was going to say "That doesn't seem to be included in the package,
> nor a pointer to it." but that's untrue because the content of the
> README is there, just in a different file (FAQ_MSWIN).
My Cygwin PostgreSQL package includes both the official PostgreSQL
FAQ/README (i.e., FAQ_MSWIN) and a README required by all Cygwin
packages (i.e., /usr/doc/Cygwin/postgresql-7.2.2.README).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html