This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug: wrong size printed with ls on w2k
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Martin Sander <Martin dot Sander at touch-screen dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 12:45:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: bug: wrong size printed with ls on w2k
On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, Martin Sander wrote:
> ls prints the wrong size of large files,
> happens with bash and with cmd
Correct! Cygwin doesn't support files larger than 2GB right now. There is
work in progress to bring that feature.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html