This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Patch for Cygwin's Emacs dired.el and loaddefs.el
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 11:06:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: Patch for Cygwin's Emacs dired.el and loaddefs.el
- Organization: Spirent Communications
- References: <80575AFA5F0DD31197CE00805F650D767B22A2@wilber.adroit.com>
- Reply-to: joseph dot buehler at spirentcom dot com
Robinow, David wrote:
Interesting, but what interests me more is:
When are Joe's cygwin mods going to be integrated into the Emacs
I've just updated from the emacs cvs archive and I see none of the cygwin
Are the patches being rejected? Are they even being submitted?
RMS will not take patches without a copyright assignment. My management
is processing it. The next release of emacs is a bug patch release in
any case, and RMS says he probably won't include the Cygwin patches. So
I guess in 21.4 maybe...
In the meanwhile, the patches are currently in the Cygwin "src" package
for emacs if you want them, along with a build script that makes it
easy to build.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html