This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing less
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Stefan Frings <stefan dot frings at vodafone dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:19:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: missing less
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Stefan Frings wrote:
> I'm missing the less command that I expected to be in the base package.
> Do I need another package?
> I installed the following Cygwin packages:
> Devel: binutils, gcc, make
> Editors: vim
> Interpreters: gawk
The less package is in the 'Text' category.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95. Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html