This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem in Porting glib on cygwin
- From: "Niraj Agarwal" <niraja at npi dot stpn dot soft dot net>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:44:53 +0530
- Subject: Problem in Porting glib on cygwin
- Reply-to: "Niraj Agarwal" <niraja at npi dot stpn dot soft dot net>
I want to port the glib library on cygwin. Without single hitch it was compiled. It has some utilities to load .so dynamically using module_open. As cygwin does not support so library. How it can be achieved for the porgrams which uses dynamic module loading.