This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ps -ef is not listing windows processes
- From: "RODRIGO, PRAVEEN" <praveen dot rodrigo at cgi dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:03:27 -0400
- Subject: ps -ef is not listing windows processes
- Organization: Bell Canada
This is what I ran......
$ ps -ef
UID PID PPID TTY STIME COMMAND
500 1548 1 con 11:14:51 /usr/bin/bash
500 548 1548 con 12:01:33 /usr/bin/ps
I have no name!@<hostname> /cygdrive/e/ora9ias/ldap/odi/admin
I am expecting to see all the windows processes that I can see in the
windows task manager. Is there any config that I need to do ?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html