This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getopt/getopt_long() broken behavior
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:14:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: getopt/getopt_long() broken behavior
- References: <E17msMr-0000G7email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 04:52:01AM -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I noticed that getopt() and getopt_long() aren't doing reordering of
>argv entries. Searching the cygwin-developers mailing list I found
>that this is due to compiling with POSIXLY_CORRECT set. Is there any
>plan to move back to not setting this variable?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html