This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: printing from within Cygwin
- From: Dario Alcocer <alcocer at helixdigital dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 05:43:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: printing from within Cygwin
- References: <011f01c250be$5959a250$0600a8c0@JIMGEORGE> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D76424C.email@example.com>
On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:26:36AM -0700, Shankar Unni wrote:
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Looks like you don't have the mswinpr2 device in your ghostscript
> > installation...
> The GhostScript that comes with Cygwin is built without any of the
> Windows extensions (the mswin* devices, the Windows console (that pops
> up if you type "gswin32" in the native Windows distribution), ...).
> I wonder if it's possible to build the Cygwin gs with these extensions?
> Or at least the Windows devices? There are the "mswindll", "mswinprn"
> and "mswinpr2" devices, and the "display" device for the Windows native
> display (the one that "gswin32" pops up).
Yes, it's definitely doable; it's on my long list of "to-do" items.
As soon as I have more "free time" I'll do it.
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
firstname.lastname@example.org -- http://www.helixdigital.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html