This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
getopt/getopt_long() broken behavior
- From: <chrismorgan at rcn dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 4:52:01 -0400
- Subject: getopt/getopt_long() broken behavior
- Reply-to: cmorgan at alum dot wpi dot edu
I noticed that getopt() and getopt_long() aren't doing reordering of argv entries. Searching the cygwin-developers mailing list I found that this is due to compiling with POSIXLY_CORRECT set. Is there any plan to move back to not setting this variable?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html