This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: arm-elf-gdb/Cygwin does not see /dev/com1
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Pierre Habraken <Pierre dot Habraken at imag dot fr>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:00:28 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: arm-elf-gdb/Cygwin does not see /dev/com1
On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Pierre Habraken wrote:
> (gdb) target rdi /dev/com1
> Could not open device "/dev/com1"
> How could I connect gdb to /dev/com1 using Cygwin ?
Does it work to use just "com1" (without the quotes)?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html