This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Stephen More <mores at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:39:06 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Setup dies
I am having a problem with Setup.exe 126.96.36.199
It installed fine on:
a Win 2000 Service Pack 2,
a Win 2000 Service Pack 3.
I tried to install in on another Win 2000 Service Pack
3, it untars the packages then dies before you see the
Create Icons Screen.
If you run the setup again it does not recognize that
any packages were installed.
There is hardly any logs created.
1. Can I run the setup in DEBUG mode to get more
logging info ?
2. Where is the source code to setup.exe, so I can add
more DEBUGGING info and re-run ?
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html