This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: NTVDM error
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:18:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: NTVDM error
- References: <3D767411.CE1BDB47@t-online.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:58:57PM +0200, Andreas Hadler wrote:
>I've seen the problem of NTVDM-error messages on W2k, generated while
>e.g. building cross-compilers (powerpc-eabi in my case), sometimes asked
>and answered in the archives, but I've never seen any confirmation, that
>e.g. replacing symlinks with direct copies is the ultimate remedy.
"the problem of NTVDM-error messages"?
You're working under an apparent misapprehension that there is a known
problem with symlinks and cygwin. That is not the case.
More details will be required.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html