This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: File reading problem with -mno-cygwin
- From: Andrew DeFaria <Andrew at DeFaria dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 08:25:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: File reading problem with -mno-cygwin
- References: <200209041400.g84E0T2H015234@im1.sec.tds.net>
As Corinna mentioned, opening the file in binary mode would eliminate
Thanks. Actually I figured this out about 1 - 2 hours after I posted. I
still have some other problems in my process but this one that I
isolated has been resolved.
The data file "sf" actually contains a byte 0x1A that is interpreted
in text mode on DOS / Windows
systems as end-of-file.
In binary mode, this won't be interpreted as end-of-file.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html