This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
I found a bug with isblank()
- From: stefan dot frings at vodafone dot com (Stefan Frings)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:29:25 +0100
- Subject: I found a bug with isblank()
- Reply-to: stefan dot frings at vodafone dot com
older versions of cygwin C-Lib did not have the function isblank() so I wrote
my own version. Now I found out that the latest version has this function in
/usr/include/ctype.h so I cannot use my own version any longer. Error message
extras.c:32: conflicting types for 'isblank'
/usr/include/ctype.h:23: previous declaration of 'isblank'
So I commented my function isblank() out but now I got another error message:
extras.o(.text+0x211):extras.c: undefined reference to 'isblank'.
It seems that isblank() is now defined in ctype.h but is missing in the
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html