This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: A Simple Real World Benchmark for Cygwin
- From: "Eric M. Monsler" <emonsler at beamreachnetworks dot com>
- To: Rick Richardson <rickr at mn dot rr dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:04:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: A Simple Real World Benchmark for Cygwin
- References: <20020902101958.A27819@mn.rr.com>
Rick Richardson wrote:
rm -f config.cache
On a PIII 866 MHz, 512 MB Ram, 36Gb SCSI HD (10K RPM?), NT4.0 + SP6,
only the standard mounts created by setup.
I hope that this will be a useful thread in the archives for future
users who find that their 'configure' stages take an unusually long time.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html